1. LIFTING – Has already started! We lift Tuesday and Thursday at 2:55 and most Saturday’s at 9:30 AM in our weight room until the start of our season on Monday, November 11! If you are not playing a fall sport you are EXPECTED to attend! (You will be given a strength-training program in the weight room. It was written specifically for wrestling. Please follow it!) Please note – the wrestling room is CLOSED on Tuesday and Thursday! You should be lifting!
2. CONDITIONING/OPEN ROOM SESSIONS– Conditioning practices run every Monday and Wednesday at 2:55 PM until the start of our season. This is held in our Wrestling Room or outside. This is a way to get into top condition. If you are not playing a fall sport you are EXPECTED to attend these sessions!
A. Physical form (not needed if you played a fall sport)
B. Insurance verification – (not needed if you played a fall sport)
Note: These 2 forms must be turned in before the first practice!
4. BAGS ($45), TRAVEL SUITS ($70). CREW SWEATSHIRTS ($32)
5. RUDIS GEAR – ($80) Includes Fight shorts, ¼ zip top and T-shirt (See sheet)
6. YOUTH CLINIC – Sunday, October 13, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Wrestlers should be there to help with the clinic!
9. OPENING MEETING WITH YOU AND YOUR PARENTS– Sunday, November 10th at 6:00 P.M. in the UHS Distance learning lab (Bring forms to turn in).
10. FIRST PRACTICE-Monday, November 11 – 9AM – 11AM and 12PM-2PM