IMPORTANT DATES AND INFO
1. LIFTING – Has already started! We lift Monday and Wednesday at 2:55 in our weight room until the start of our season on Monday, November 12!
If you are not playing a fall sport you are EXPECTED to attend! (You will be given a strength-training program in the weight room. It was written specifically for wrestling. Please follow it!) Please note – the wrestling room is CLOSED on Monday and Wednesday! You should be lifting!
2. CONDITIONING/OPEN ROOM SESSIONS– Has already started! Conditioning practices run every Tuesday and Thursday at 2:55 PM until the start of our season. This is held in our Wrestling Room or outside. This is a way to get into top condition.
If you are not playing a fall sport you are EXPECTED to attend these sessions!
A. Physical form (not needed if you played a fall sport)
B. Insurance verification – (not needed if you played a fall sport)
Note: These 2 forms must be turned in before the first practice!
4. WRESTLING CLINIC
Tuesday, November 6th – 10:00AM–2:00 PM – All-American –Jim Akerly
“Leg Rules and top clinic (There is No school this day)
At UHS wrestling room. FREE! All wrestlers should attend!
5. BAGS ($45), TRAVEL SUITS ($70). CREW SWEATSHIRTS ($32)
6. RUDIS GEAR – ($80) Includes Fight shorts, ¼ zip top and T-shirt (See sheet)
7. WORK CONCESSION STAND –Friday, Oct 19 – Wrestling does concession stand at UHS football game on this date. This is a requirement from the boosters! We will need a lot of help this night!
8. YOUTH CLINIC – Sunday, October 7, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Wrestlers should be there to help with the clinic!
9. OPENING MEETING WITH YOU AND YOUR PARENTS– Sunday, November
11th at 6:00 P.M. in the UHS Distance learning lab (Bring forms to turn in).
10. FIRST PRACTICE – Monday, November 12
WILL YOU BE READY?